Thursday, January 2, 2014

greetings

I realize in life I may have too much to say, and not everyone wants to listen. So here is my solution: just talking at the people who find my words and their resulting stories interesting. Oh and a few people told me I should do it. Hashtag peer pressure.
This whole blogging thing is new to me, but I think writing it all down is about as therapeutic as it gets - and it's free. Hopefully we can all get a little something out of it, even if that doesn't mean my blog. I'll try anything once (i.e.: this blog,) but don't hold me to that.
Here, hopefully in the near future, you will find a stunningly random array of interesting tid-bits. I'll start with great recipes with pics on process, the best nail hues and glitters I can find, traveling tips, photos and experiences, along with the best advice I can give to all those who happen to be living (or trying to live) life as well. Oh and we can't forget the sarcasm to boot.
I'm a lush for travel, an eye for fashion, a lackluster chef and foodie, and an advocate for trees. (The best part about blogging that it is biodegradable!)Hope we can all find something in common that we can grow an even stronger passion for together.
Cheers!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment